COMPANY PROFILE

       Founded in 1970 as a textile trading company, TOPRAK Tekstil is an expert today on its fields of weaving, printing,dyeing and finishing up to 320 cm width home textile. Not only the domestic market Toprak Tekstil gained respect all over the world and will be the name of Quality & Assurance in the future too as we did until today.          

SUPERIOR QUALITY SOLID PROGRESS

       After weaving mill Project started in 1995, printing-dyeing-finishing factory began to produce in 2006 with the latest technology machines model year 2006-2007.  

UNSTOPPABLE RISING

       65% of total production capacity 2.500.000 mt/month of Toprak Tekstil is exported to whole Europe,Russia,Israel and the U.S.A. the rest 35% of capacity is produced for the well known brands of the domestic market.  

MODERN TECHNOLOGY

       We print about 80.000 mt/daily with 15 colors 330 cm Reggiani & 12 colors 260 cm Reggiani rotation printing machines after taking samples on our sample printing machine.All design&screens are worked with the latest technology Stork Prints Laser Engraving 320 cm system. 

COLORS are in GOOD HANDS

       For dyeing plain colors : we have Pad-Batch machine & also HT jets for dyeing capacity 30.000 mt/daily. Expertised technical stuff is preparing the desing & colors in high modernized conditions using the paint& chemical from the world’s leading companies.Your colors are in safe with Pad-Batch ve Jet dyeing capacity of TOPRAK Tekstil.We not only produce, we research and develop every moment.

KEY POINT of SUPERIORITY

       As ”Quality ” is our highest principle, after quality control steps we are shipping 80.000 mt printed & 25.000 m plain dyed indantren/reactive/pigment processed goods daily. 

CREATING the AESTHETIC CURRENTS

       Toprak Tekstil is doing the best from beginning-to-end with the latest technology machines and high quality work force.Our first aim is creating the fashion all over the world and let the others follow. Production of Toprak Tekstil for the world also inspired by the world, colors & designs coming from different cultures & the nature.What we really do is serving the world by printing & dyeing the fabric. 

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

       Toprak Tekstil will continue along its basic principles of making dreams come true and helping people live their dreams. As we did until today, Toprak Tekstil will be a color of your life & the name of the quality in the future too.

 
 
Powered by Phoca Gallery
This will display an animated GIF
Thursday the 23rd - Joomla Templates.
Lider Yazılım © (2010) Tüm Hakları Saklıdır.